Account Payable & Tax Analyst
As an ALE Accounts Payable & Tax Analyst you will assist in the day to day and routine accounting related activities such as provides financial, administrative and clerical support by processing, verifying and reconciling invoices according to established policies and procedures in an efficient, timely and accurate manner. Prepares timely tax payments and returns.
- Match purchase orders to invoices and enter invoices into GMS.
- Reconcile processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances.
- Charge expenses to accounts and projects by analyzing invoice/expense reports and recording entries.
- Verify vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements. Enter new or update vendor names and data.
- Calculate and prepare tax payments.
- Provide accurate and effective document preparation and records management relative to the AP function in accordance with records retention policies and procedures.
- Report withholding taxes and VAT.
- Protect organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
The Ideal Candidate
- Bachelor Degree, major in Accounting with min GPA of 3.00 (out of 4.00).
- At least 3 years experiences in both accounts payables and tax compliance.
- Good knowledge of general accounting principles and tax compliance regulations.
- Proficiency in spreadsheet
- Working experiences using IFS system is preferred.
- High degree of accuracy, attention to detail and confidentiality.
- Excellent data entry skills.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and decision making skills.
- Effective verbal, listening and written communication skills both in English and Bahasa Indonesia.
- Effective organizational, stress and time management skills.
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency and ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently or as a team member.
About the Company
ALE is a leading provider of heavy lifting and transportation solutions to a wide variety of industry sectors worldwide, ranging from power generation to ports, from renewables to oil and gas, and from civil engineering to mining. We work with clients both onshore and offshore, and in many other challenging environments from high altitude, to desert and even arctic conditions. Our expertise lies in all aspects of heavy lifting and transportation, including specialised cranes, transporters, hydraulic equipment, and barges. The unique nature of our work means that we rely on highly skilled operators and engineers to work on our projects in a safety critical environment.