ALE Heavylift (Australia) Pty Ltd require an Administrator who will be responsible for providing high quality support and assistance to ALE project and transport operations in the form of administration, general and operational office duties. The role is based in Brisbane, Queensland, but may involve some travel to project sites.
As part of the role you will be responsible for project documentation control, processing purchase orders, assisting with sub-contractor management and transport permits.
You will be a good communicator and strong team player with the ability to adapt your approach to meet the needs of a fast paced, dynamic business.
This is a challenging and exciting opportunity for a skilled Administrator to further develop their career in the transport and logistics field.
- Raising purchase orders and follow up;
- Preparation of Excess mass permits and other transport related permits (training will be provided)
- Provide support in the preparation of Journey Management Plans;
- Maintain project documentation and records;
- Assist in the coordination of the Subcontractor Prequalification process ensuring the company processes and policies are adhered to prior to any engagement;
- Monitoring of the IVMS (In Vehicle Monitoring System)
- Assisting with rosters and utilisation reports.
- Manage and maintain project site-based records and timely transmission of project documentation from sites.
- NHVAS compliance checking and reporting
The Ideal Candidate
- High level of self-motivation, organisation and self-management
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in administrative role preferable with logistics experience
- Clear concise communicator – written and verbal.
- Must be able to work as part of a team but also act independently when required
- Able to learn new skills and procedures and adapt to change
- Intermediate computer and Microsoft Office skills
- Willing to travel to project sites
About the Company
ALE is a leading provider of heavy lifting and transportation solutions to a wide variety of industry sectors worldwide, ranging from power generation to ports, from renewables to oil and gas, and from civil engineering to mining. We work with clients both onshore and offshore, and in many other challenging environments from high altitude, to desert and even arctic conditions. Our expertise lies in all aspects of heavy lifting and transportation, including specialised cranes, transporters, hydraulic equipment, and barges. The unique nature of our work means that we rely on highly skilled operators and engineers to work on our projects in a safety critical environment.