ALE Heavylift (Australia) Pty Ltd require an Administrator who will be responsible for providing high quality support and administrative assistance to ALE project ans transport operations in the form of administration, general and operational office duties. The role is based on site near Ballarat
As part of the role you will be responsible for documentation control, processing purchase orders, assisting with sub-contractor management and employee travel bookings.
You will be a good communicator and strong team player with the ability to adapt your approach to meet the needs of a fast paced, dynamic business.
This is a challenging and exciting opportunity for a skilled Administrator to further develop their career.
- Raising purchase orders and follow up;
- Arrange for quotes from suppliers
- Maintain and process documentation and records;
- Assisting with rosters and time sheets;
- Booking travel and accom for employees
- General administrative duties
The Ideal Candidate
The Ideal Candidate
- High level of self-motivation, organisation and self-management
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in administrative role preferably with transport /construction experience
- Clear concise communicator – written and verbal.
- Must be able to work as part of a team but also act independently when required
- Able to learn new skills and procedures and adapt to change
- Intermediate computer and Microsoft Office skills
About the Company
ALE is a leading provider of heavy lifting and transportation solutions to a wide variety of industry sectors worldwide, ranging from power generation to ports, from renewables to oil and gas, and from civil engineering to mining. We work with clients both onshore and offshore, and in many other challenging environments from high altitude, to desert and even arctic conditions. Our expertise lies in all aspects of heavy lifting and transportation, including specialised cranes, transporters, hydraulic equipment, and barges. The unique nature of our work means that we rely on highly skilled operators and engineers to work on our projects in a safety critical environment.