You will be working as a “Cost Estimator” in Conbit’s sales team. Your core challenge is to professionalise the cost estimation process and contribute to winning contracts for impressive lifting projects. You will require a lot of perseverance and entrepreneurial spirit. You will be directly involved in the creation of world-class solutions for clients, such as Shell, Total, ExxonMobil.
Preferably you will have at least 5 years of relevant experience and you have a relevant bachelor degree. You are a real entrepreneur, who likes to take initiative and responsibility. You work best in an environment which stimulates your personal growth. You enjoy working in a growing organisation. You are result-driven and comfortable with tight deadlines. You are a team player. You easily take the lead during the tender process. You are proficient in the English language. It would be great if you could add other skills to the sales team, such as: Excel skills, MS Projects skills, proposal writing or drafting.
- You will be responsible for the project cost analysis and estimation;
- During the tender process, you will be also in charge of the overall project planning and control and ensure its perfect comprehension with respect of deadlines, budget and content;
- You will coordinate the complete tendering process;
- You will assist in the development/analyse of the planning and other internal documents
- You will actively look for suppliers and subcontractors.
- Eventually you will assist the sales manager during bid discussions with the client
- You will report to the Sales Manager
The Ideal Candidate
- Bachelors degree in engineering or commerce
- Project management training
- Cost estimation and tendering
- Technical affinity
- EPC, EPCM, EPIC projects
- Industry knowledge: Upstream offshore, (petro)chemical, lifting/cranes.
- Cost estimation
- Relevant work experience in Industrial and/or International sales
SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Competent oral and written English
- MS Excel
- Proposal writing
- Planning (e.g. using MS Projects)
- Negotiation skills
- Legal review of contract terms
- Drafting of sales drawings
- Comfortable with tight deadlines
- Proactive (self starter)
- You enjoy taking ownership and responsibility
- Positive attitude
- Entrepreneurial – finding business opportunities
Competitive package and benefits
About the Company
For more than 20 years, Conbit has been serving industries in the fields of onshore and offshore oil and gas, offshore wind, decommissioning and petrochemicals.
We are specialised in special lifting, and our business focus is on lifting projects, lifting equipment, towers and stacks, and integrated projects.
We utilise our experience, knowledge and creative thinking to come up with the best solutions that not only meet customer demands but also conform to applicable codes and safety standards.
We aim to maintain long-term business relationships, and we therefore put great effort into close cooperation with our clients.
Conbit consists of 50 employees and is part of Mammoet, which employs approximately 6,000 employees in more than 40 locations all over the world.