Heavy Lift Operations Supervisors
ALE Heavylift (Australia) Pty Ltd are seeking Heavylift Supervisors to supervise cranes and rigging operations on wind turbine construction near Ballarat. The work is initially for a 2-3 month term. Accommodation and transport will be provided where necessary.
- Supervising lifting and assembly teams and operations
- Daily pre-starts and other communications
- Performance management
- Ensure all policy and procedure is followed
- Liaise and report to Project Manager
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate will have
- CO/RA - Open crane ticket/ Advanced Rigger Licence
- Supervisory training and experience
- Experience in Wind Farm construction projects
About the Company
ALE is a leading provider of heavy lifting and transportation solutions to a wide variety of industry sectors worldwide, ranging from power generation to ports, from renewables to oil and gas, and from civil engineering to mining. We work with clients both onshore and offshore, and in many other challenging environments from high altitude, to desert and even arctic conditions. Our expertise lies in all aspects of heavy lifting and transportation, including specialised cranes, transporters, hydraulic equipment, and barges. The unique nature of our work means that we rely on highly skilled operators and engineers to work on our projects in a safety critical environment.