International Sales Internship - Conbit
Learn to be successful all over the world. You will become part of a team of professionals, who find its clients all over the world. You will learn how to find new projects with companies like Shell, Total, Statoil, ExxonMobil and Vattenfall. You will get actively involved in the oil, gas, wind energy and (petro)chemical markets all over the world. You will become proficient in understanding the differences in all market segments of Conbit, including offshore fossil and renewable industries.
- Your internship challenge for a period of one semester starting end of August / beginning of September 2018.
- A unique international experience in which you learn all aspects of B2B in capital intensive markets.
- A training-on-the-job program on targeting and prospecting.
- You a chance to optimize marketing strategies and tactics of Conbit.
- Additional assignments strengthening your existing and new competencies. Assignments will be chosen in line with requirements from Conbit and your university.
The Ideal Candidate
- A confident communicator who is happy to speak with people anywhere - face-to-face, on the phone, or in writing.
- Motivated by targets and achieving results. You may have a competitive nature!
- Enthusiastic and willing to learn new commercial skills
- A second or third year student in marketing, international business, commerce or equivalent
- Not a graduate student
- A student that wants to be part of the sales team.
- Working on a strategic improvement or implementation project for maximum 50% of your time.
- Proficient in English.
Competitive internship compensation
About the Company
Conbit is a service provider to the oil, gas, wind energy and (petro)chemical industry. We work around the globe on projects, which require a challenging lifting solution. Our engineers are based in Eindhoven and our field teams travel to all corners of the world. The majority of our clients are based in Europe, Western Africa, South East Asia and Australia. The sales team of five sales managers divided over three locations. Three in Eindhoven, one in Abu Dhabi and one in Jakarta. The total company consists out of 45 employees. Conbit is part of the ALE Heavylift group, which employs approximately 1,800 employees in 40 locations all over the world.