International Sales Internship - Conbit
Learn to be a global success. You will become part of a team of professionals, finding clients all over the world. You will learn how to find new projects with companies like Shell, Total, Statoil, ExxonMobil and Vattenfall. You will get actively involved in the global oil, gas, wind energy and petro-chemical markets. You will become proficient in understanding the differences in all Conbit's market segments, including offshore fossil and renewable industries.
Conbit is a service provider to the oil, gas, wind energy and petro-chemical industry. We work around the globe on projects which require a challenging lifting solution. Our engineers are based in Eindhoven and our field teams travel to all corners of the world. The majority of our clients are based in Europe, Western Africa, South East Asia and Australia. The sales team of five sales managers is divided over three locations, three in Eindhoven, one in Abu Dhabi and one in Jakarta.
For the successful candidate, we offer:
- Your internship challenge for a period of one semester starting end of August / beginning of September 2019.
- A unique international experience in which you learn all aspects of B2B in capital intensive markets.
- A training-on-the-job program on targeting and prospecting.
- The opportunity to optimize marketing strategies and tactics of Conbit.
- A chance to make a difference in Conbit’s marketing activities and become our “marketing ambassador”
- Additional assignments strengthening your existing and new competencies. Assignments will be chosen in line with requirements from Conbit and your university.
The Ideal Candidate
- A confident communicator who is happy to speak with people anywhere - face-to-face, on the phone, or in writing.
- Motivated by targets and achieving results. You may have a competitive nature!
- Enthusiastic and willing to learn new commercial skills
- Eager to chase the Conbit stories and projects and liaise with the global marketing team to get these stories out in the world
- A second or third year student in marketing, international business, commerce or equivalent
- Not a graduate student
- A student that wants to be part of the sales team.
- Working on a strategic improvement or implementation project for maximum 50% of your time.
- Proficient in English.
Competitive internship compensation
About the Company
For more than 20 years, Conbit has been serving industries in the fields of onshore and offshore oil and gas, offshore wind, decommissioning and petrochemicals.
We are specialized in structural engineering and special lifting, and our business focus is on lifting projects, lifting equipment, towers and stacks, and integrated projects.
We utilize our experience, knowledge and creative thinking to come up with the best solutions that not only meet customer demands but also conform to applicable codes and safety standards.
We aim to maintain long-term business relationships, and we therefore put great effort into close cooperation with our clients.
Conbit consists of 45 employees and became part of the wider ALE group in 2017, which employs approximately 2,100 employees in more than 40 locations all over the world.