Junior Accounts Payable Administrator
As an ALE Accounts Payable Administrator, you will assist in the day to day accounts payable related activities such as posting of purchase invoices and preparing payment batches. You will have a full and varied role and will be a key member within our ALE Finance team.
- Log and process supplier invoices
- Prepare batch payments
- Aging analysis of outstanding internal and external suppliers
- Recharge of costs to other ALE companies
- General ledger review
- Assist during Budgeting and forecasting cycle
- Monitoring and optimise key processes
- Assist in Month End Closing activities
- Taking part in the yearly audit preparation
- Ad hoc reporting, various requests from Management
The Ideal Candidate
• Degree in Accounting or Administration (MBO/Secondary vocational education)
• VAT Legislation
• Dutch and English language
• ERP system – IFS
• Dutch GAAP
• German language
• Relevant experience in a similar position
• Familiar with International project orientated businesses
• Relevant experience in shared service center
SKILLS & ABILITIES
• Intermediate Excel / Word / Outlook (office 365)
• Excellent communicator – written and verbal
• Able to work as part of a team
• Able to solve ad-hoc problems quickly with clearly defined solutions
PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES ESSENTIAL
High level of independency
• Able to learn new techniques and procedures
• Quality and detail focus
• Effective Planner
• Hands on
OTHER REQUIREMENTS ESSENTIAL
• Team player
About the Company
ALE is an engineering specialist. The core activity of the group involves engineering solutions for the horizontal and vertical movement of very large individual items.
Our expertise lies in all aspects of heavy lifting and transportation, including specialised cranes, transporters, hydraulic equipment, and barges. The unique nature of our work means that we rely on highly skilled operators and engineers to work on our projects in a safety critical environment.
ALE serve a wide variety of industry sectors worldwide, ranging from power generation to ports, from renewables to oil and gas, and from civil engineering to mining. We work both onshore and offshore, and in many other challenging environments from high altitude, to desert and even arctic conditions. Our customers include the top global Engineering Procurement and Contracting companies (EPCs), oil and gas companies, NOCs, major infrastructure specialists, governments, ports and other contractors.
Formed in 1983, ALE employs 1,900 people in 38 businesses across the world. The company has grown tenfold in the last ten years, and is continuing to reach out to new locations and sectors.