Working for the Conbit Branch in Eindhoven you will be part of the office support team. Together with your team you will take care of a variety of business and administrative services.
You will be proactive, flexible and with a can-do attitude. You will be a highly efficient individual, with a strong desire to correctly implement business support methods and practices, and to improve them where possible, whilst maintaining compliance and consistency with Mammoet’s global brand.
Your ability to manage many different tasks at the same time, plus your ability to prioritise will be regularly challenged.
You will take pride in your work whether it involves answering phone calls, reception work or administrative tasks.
Your superb communication skills will enable you to enhance working life for those around you and always remain focused on the overall goal of helping the business to be the best it can be.
Very much a ‘people person’, your emotional intelligence enables you to remain diplomatic but firm, see the problem from other points of view, and help to solve problems logically and fairly.
A high level of technological savvy and fluency with business software and systems means that you can work efficiently and get the most out of the tools provided for your role.
Mammoet is a dynamic business that strives to be the industry leader through innovation, and this exciting role will provide the successful candidate with a fulfilling and rewarding career that opens into plenty of opportunities for development.
Facilities and Reception:
- Answering phone calls, taking messages and actioning as appropriate
- Receive visitors
- Dealing with general office duties including filing, opening post and actioning as appropriate etc.
- Postage and couriers
Finance / Administrative support:
- Provide day to day administrative support
- Bookkeeping assistance
- Overview and maintenance of team holidays / buffer hours
- Assistance with organisation of social events.
- Assist managers in implementation of 100 Day Induction plans and familiarizing new employees with business norms and expectations.
- Monitor and assist managers with supporting new employees during the induction process
- Support recruitment process (online database) and keep track of recruitment process
- Ensure personnel employee files are maintained as required to meet legislative and business requirements
- Ensure HR information is populated and up to date on group ERP system
- Taking minutes of department meetings / company meetings
- Screen phone calls and take messages in a professional and efficient manner (1st or 2nd line)
- Maintain procedures/office administrative systems
- Assist in document control.
Plus other duties as assigned.
The Ideal Candidate
- Qualifications are not essential
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 2 years in office assistance or similar roles
- Experience with solving simple ICT issues
- Experience preferably within oil & gas industry
SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Proficiency in English and Dutch (both verbal and written)
- Have excellent trouble shooting and multitasking skills
- MS Office applications Excel, Power point, Outlook and Word.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Proven organisational skills
- Excellent team worker with a flexible attitude
- Elevated level of self-motivation
- Able to stay calm under pressure
- Highly driven, self-starter
- Driving licence
- Native Dutch speaking
Competitive, dependent on experience
About the Company
For more than 25 years, Conbit has been serving industries in the fields of onshore and offshore oil and gas, offshore wind, decommissioning and petrochemicals.
We are specialized in structural engineering and special lifting, and our business focus is on lifting projects, lifting equipment, towers and stacks, and integrated projects.
We utilize our experience, knowledge and creative thinking to come up with the best solutions that not only meet customer demands but also conform to applicable codes and safety standards.
We aim to maintain long-term business relationships, and we therefore put great effort into close cooperation with our clients.