Graduate Operations Co-ordinator
A superb opportunity to join a market leading heavy transportation and lifting provider within a challenging operations department. You will provide essential support to the Operations Co-ordinators and Operations Managers assisting with the daily management of operational staff, equipment, subcontractors and suppliers. For the right candidate there are fantastic opportunities for progression within the operations team and beyond within ALE.
- Planning of site personnel, ensuring adequate manpower is assigned to contracts
- Dealing directly with yard and site personnel
- Monitoring and managing site personnel training and competency requirements
- Logistical aspects of personnel working across the UK and Scandinavia (travel and accommodation)
- Equipment availability and inventory planning.
- Ensure that all transport, travel and accommodation booked is cost efficient.
- Legislative and administrative requirements for personnel working on different sites across multiple countries
- Using Synergi Life HSQE software to report incidents and observations
- Using IFS ERP software to perform various business functions including purchasing and equipment planning.
The Ideal Candidate
The Ideal Candidate
- A person who thrives when working to a dynamic work programme and tight deadlines.
- An excellent communicator with the ability to work well and build strong relationships with internal members of the team.
- An adaptable and flexible mindset is essential an environment with ever changing conditions.
- A background in logistics, transportation or construction and/or a degree in engineering or business is advantageous.
- Must have full eligibility to work in the UK - no restrictions.
About the Company
Founded in 1983, ALE is now one of the world’s leading international heavy transport and installation contractors with a global network of operating centres and a large fleet of heavy cranes, specialist transport and installation equipment.
Providing engineering, heavy lifting, transportation, installation, ballasting, jacking, skidding and weighing services across the world, we are known best for our exceptional project management and engineering intelligence.