- Work on key accounts assigned by Operations Manager
- Assist Operations team relating to their work operations, e.g., typing correspondence, generating reports, contacting internal / external parties on specific matters, etc., in order to facilitate them on their work operations.
- Raise hot issue with solution and report to Operations Manager
- Perform other related duties as assigned
The Ideal Candidate
- Thai Nationality, Male or Female, age between 24 – 40 years
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Logistics or related field
- At least 2 years experience in related field will be an advantage or new graduate are welcome.
- Good command of English, both written and spoken
- Computer Literacy skills in MS Office, E-mail, Internet
- Positive interpersonal skill and good attitude
- Ability to handle multiple tasks under pressure
- Strong technical and analytical skill with good communication skill
- Have driving’s license and own car
About the Company
ALE is a leading provider of heavy lifting and transportation solutions to a wide variety of industry sectors worldwide, ranging from power generation to ports, from renewables to oil and gas, and from civil engineering to mining. We work with clients both onshore and offshore, and in many other challenging environments from high altitude, to desert and even arctic conditions. Our expertise lies in all aspects of heavy lifting and transportation, including specialised cranes, transporters, hydraulic equipment, and barges. The unique nature of our work means that we rely on highly skilled operators and engineers to work on our projects in a safety critical environment.