- Provide effective written and verbal communications.
- Prepare, proofread, and send various types of reports including minutes of meeting and progress reports.
- Compile accurate data to prepare reports.
- Prepare and maintain physical and electronic files and various databases including the personnel database, training records, and quality documentation.
- Prepare and distribute time sheets.
- Make travel arrangements for Project personnel, including medicals, hotels, and transportation.
- Perform data entry, copying, printing, faxing, binding, mail distribution, and supply ordering.
- Interact with the Project Management Team, employees, Client, and other contractors.
- Assist the Project where necessary to ensure that it operates efficiently and effectively.
The Ideal Candidate
- Male or Female, age between 28 – 45 years
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration or Office Administration
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in administrative role
- Computer Literacy in MS Office, E-mail, Internet
- Strong communication and writing/reading skills in English
- Administrative skills (communication, organization, reporting, process information)
- Valid driver’s license with strong driving skill and good driving record
- Self-organized, dependable, reliable and flexible working hours
- Willingness and availability to be based on each project site (above regions but not limited to) for long periods and move between sites whenever required
About the Company
ALE is a leading provider of heavy lifting and transportation solutions to a wide variety of industry sectors worldwide, ranging from power generation to ports, from renewables to oil and gas, and from civil engineering to mining. We work with clients both onshore and offshore, and in many other challenging environments from high altitude, to desert and even arctic conditions. Our expertise lies in all aspects of heavy lifting and transportation, including specialised cranes, transporters, hydraulic equipment, and barges. The unique nature of our work means that we rely on highly skilled operators and engineers to work on our projects in a safety critical environment.