Your number one responsibility is to prepare quotations and cost calculations in which you translate the requests of our customers into innovative solutions. By doing so, you are supporting our Account Managers globally to sell our added value and innovative approach.
You will work in a team of Sales Engineers, who create the ideas and documents that will help our customers to understand our proposed solution.
The Ideal Candidate
- Technical / Commercial education
- Bachelor degree in (Commercial) Engineering
- VCA VOL
- Basic mechanics
- Microsoft Word / Excel / Outlook
- Microsoft Project
- Experience in commercial offers in a technical and international environment
- AutoCAD experience
- Heavy Lift Experience
SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Commercial skills, in order to prepare such quotations
- Talking and writing in English and Dutch language
- Talking and writing in German language
- Talking and writing in French language
- Enthusiastic with good social contacts
- Precise and detailed approach
- Independent worker, but also able to work in a team
- Takes the initiative
- Willing to learn
- Flexibility and willing to travel inside and outside the Netherlands
- Customer orientated
- Driving licence
Competitive salary and conditions
About the Company
Our expertise lies in all aspects of heavy lifting and transportation, including specialised cranes, transporters, hydraulic equipment, and barges. The unique nature of our work means that we rely on highly skilled operators and engineers to work on our projects in a safety critical environment.
ALE serve a wide variety of industry sectors worldwide, ranging from power generation to ports, from renewables to oil and gas, and from civil engineering to mining. We work both onshore and offshore, and in many other challenging environments from high altitude, to desert and even arctic conditions. Our customers include the top global Engineering Procurement and Contracting companies (EPCs), oil and gas companies, NOCs, major infrastructure specialists, governments, ports and other contractors.
Formed in 1983, ALE employs 2,100 people in 40 businesses across the world. The company has grown tenfold in the last ten years, and is continuing to reach out to new locations and sectors.