The purpose of this role is to support the continued growth and development of our business in Indonesia.
You will be an experienced sales person with an understanding of engineering and project management. You will enjoy communicating with clients and helping them to solve problems.
The marketplace in the country is diverse with opportunities in a number of different sectors namely oil and gas, power generation etc. You will have the drive and self-confidence to hunt out these opportunities, and then the tenacity to turn them into sales.
• Overall responsibility for sales performance in Indonesia, including that of yourself and your team
• Seeking out new customers, markets and business opportunities. Complete research and undertake prospecting activity, supported by the sales team.
• Working to a planned schedule, to meet with new and prospective clients to establish and build relationships, develop and maintain networks, and seek opportunities to support clients in resolving their heavy lift and transport needs.
• Sell the full range of ALE services, focusing on the features and benefits of ALE’s innovative range of solutions
• Present new ALE innovations and project solutions to small and large groups of clients and other interested parties
• Prepare and co-ordinate quotations and proposals for contracts in line with guidelines for sales and contract management. Ensure correct interpretation of contract terms and conditions.
• Identify and secure business from new and existing customers, and ensure customer satisfaction.
• Reporting of all sales activity on a timely and accurate basis into Customer Relationship Management System (Microsoft Dynamics)
• Negotiate with internal and/or external parties, work with the ALE team to successfully secure contract, and monitor compliance in line with internal processes.
• Report sales activity and forecasts highlighting successes and warning of coming challenges
• Liaise with subcontractors during preparation of bids and tenders
The Ideal Candidate
Degree in sales & marketing or engineering.
Worked with project forwarding / heavy lifting and transport
Oil and gas, power and heavy industries.
Competitive salary and benefits package
About the Company
ALE is a leading provider of heavy lifting and transportation solutions to a wide variety of industry sectors worldwide, ranging from power generation to ports, from renewables to oil and gas, and from civil engineering to mining. We work with clients both onshore and offshore, and in many other challenging environments from high altitude, to desert and even arctic conditions. Our expertise lies in all aspects of heavy lifting and transportation, including specialized cranes, transporters, hydraulic equipment, and barges. The unique nature of our work means that we rely on highly skilled operators and engineers to work on our projects in a safety critical environment.