Senior Tax Specialist
Mammoet is seeking Senior Tax Specialist for our Jakarta office supporting Finance Department team. As Senior Tax Specialist, you will responsible for the tax transaction and report.
- Handling tax transaction
- Monitoring data base tax accounting
- Make company's tax report according to applicable regulation
- Involving in tax compliance and tax planning
- Responsible for making draft of consolidation financial statement.
The Ideal Candidate
- College degree in taxation (D3) or Bachelor in Accounting / Management with GPA of 3/4.
- Holding Brevet A & B is a must and Brevet C is preferable.
- Having taxation experience in monthly and annual compliance for at least for at least for 5 years, including especially relates with PPh 26, VAT and TP report.
- Good Microsoft excel ability.
- Having ERP experience for at least 3 years, experience in using IFS is preferable.
- Good English ability.
- Friendly, hands on and keen to learn new things
About the Company
Mammoet is a leading provider of heavy lifting and transportation solutions to a wide variety sectors worldwide, ranging from power generation to port, from renewables to oil and gas, and from civil engineering to mining.
We work with clients both onshore and offshore, and in many other challenging environments from high altitude, to desert and even arctic condition. Our expertise lies in all aspect of heavy lifting and transportation, including specialised cranes, transporters, hydraulic equipment, and barges. The unique nature of our work means that we rely on highly skilled operators and engineers to work on our projects in a safety critical environment.