Transport Services Manager
ALE Australia is seeking a Transport Services Manager who will be responsible for the management of the transport fleet and its operations including self-propelled modular trailers in line with project requirements and ALE company policies and procedures.
- Planning and control of fleet movement to meet project requirements
- Managing the maintenance of the fleet, including specialized equipment (SPTs and SPMTs) including related supplies, ensuring equipment is maintained and operated to ALE safety standards
- Liaise with stakeholders providing advice on transport combinations and methods
- Monitor the training of ALE transport personnel in line with ALE’s Stand Scheme of Training for SPMT and Conventional Trailer operation,
- Ensure that all HSQE procedures are followed and that documentation is completed on-time and of sufficient quality to project requirements and specifications.
- Ensure all transport activities meet with agreed standards for quality management, health and safety, environmental policies and local laws to which the business finds itself operating under.
- Demonstrating ability to interact and co-operate with all company employees, clients and contractors
- Focus on quality control and assurance to ensure that the interests of the business are protected, and cargo is delivered as it was received.
The Ideal Candidate
The followings qualifications, knowledge and skills are required:
About the Company
ALE is a leading provider of heavy lifting and transportation solutions to a wide variety of industry sectors worldwide, ranging from power generation to ports, from renewables to oil and gas, and from civil engineering to mining. We work with clients both onshore and offshore, and in many other challenging environments from high altitude, to desert and even arctic conditions. Our expertise lies in all aspects of heavy lifting and transportation, including specialised cranes, transporters, hydraulic equipment, and barges. The unique nature of our work means that we rely on highly skilled operators and engineers to work on our projects in a safety critical environment.